When it comes to frying, it’s hard to find a tool that does the job better than a grill pan (US and Canada residents may know it as a broiler pan). Grill pans help ensure tastier, healthier, and chef-like cooking all in a matter of minutes.
With grill pans, you do not need to exert many efforts when preparing meals. Double-sided multipurpose grill pans are a must-have for any kitchen if you are looking to use a cooking tool that delivers the taste that you desire. The advantages you stand to gain from using a grill pan include:
- Grill and chargrilled marks. When it comes to preparing a steak, appearance can play a factor in how we perceive our food. Given a choice, we crave a variety of attractive foods, as us humans are visual creatures that want our food looking interesting. Using a grill pan to prepare your meat help gives it attractive, solid grill marks that will make every mouth water upon sighting it. In addition, double-sided multipurpose grills leave little black dents that are not only visually appealing but also satisfyingly crusty.
- Grill pans save time by allowing you to cook more food all at once. Typically, grill pans are larger than traditional pans and are offered in varying shapes that allow you to prepare different foods such as vegetables, chicken breasts, kabobs, etc. in one go without the sources and juices intermixing.
For busy professionals or individuals who are constrained by time, using a grill pan helps to free up time for other engagements, as you will not need to cook your meal separately.
- Grill pans feature ridges that collect fats. Harmful fats are bad for your health. Grill pans help you to cut back on your fat consumption thanks to the ridges that collect fats and juices as they drop off. This way, the drips between the grill pan’s grates prevent foods like sandwiches from boiling in their own juices. In addition, you can collect the juice and use it to prepare sauces that you could use for fish, steak, etc.
- Multipurpose grill pans allow you to prepare different meals. Beyond just preparing meat or burger, you can use your reversible grill pan to make pancakes, bacon, shrimp, among other things.
- Grill pans allow you to cook indoors. With some grill pans, you won’t need to go outside to cook as they work well in all kinds of indoor cooking surfaces. Grill pans also offer the advantage of heating evenly.
In all, grill pans provide several benefits that will leave you impressed more times than not. Further, they are extremely easy to use and highly durable.