A sweet and tangy peanut sauce coats the tender chicken breast and peppers in this easy low-sodium dish. The whole family will love this new, budget chicken dish.
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 large onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 green pepper cut into strips
- Chopped peanuts and green onions, sesame seeds, to serve
THAI PEANUT SAUCE🥣🥣🥣🥣
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, very finely minced piece of ginger, very finely minced
- 3/4 cup water
Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a deep frying pan over a medium heat. Brown the chicken in batches, setting aside once golden. Fry the garlic, chili, and ginger in the other 1 tbsp oil for 1 min. Add red & green peppers and fry for 1 min more.
Stir in the peanut butter sauce, and bring to a simmer. Return the chicken to the pan and add the chopped green onions and stir 1 minute until hot.
Use sesame seeds for garnish.
For a Thai Peanut Sauce:
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter, water, lime juice, soya sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, and ginger just before serving.