Cheese and pineapple on a stick get a totally tropical transformation - use watermelon and mango and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- 1 large mango, peeled and chunkily diced into 10
- about 300g watermelon flesh, diced into 10
- 200g pack feta cheese, cut into 20 cubes
- 1 tsp poppy seed, toasted
- 20 mini skewers, to serve
- 1 citrus fruit, to serve (optional)
- 1 lime
Put the mango on one plate, melon on another and feta on a third. Scatter some poppy seeds over each, and gently toss so the seeds stick. Assemble 10 skewers with cubes of mango and feta, and 10 skewers with cubes of melon and feta. Stick into citrus fruit, if you like, or arrange on a platter, and squeeze over the lime. Cover and chill until about 20 mins before serving.