Introducing the most beautiful (and easy!) cake for your Christmas dessert buffet this year.
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Oil or vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk or regular milk
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Certified Gluten Free Oats
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup frozen Blackberries
- 1/2 cup walnut
- 1/2 cup raisin
- 1/teaspoon cinnamon powder
Preheat oven to 350° F. When the coconut oil begins to melt, stir it well so the oil melts before it gets too hot.
Turn the stove off, remove the skillet from the heat and vigorously stir in the brown sugar.
Add in the milk, stirring vigorously.
Then stir the two eggs in (making sure that the mix is not warm or the eggs will be cook and scramble before they've had a chance to bake in the cake). Fold in the vanilla, salt, oats, raisin, walnut baking powder, and chopped blackberries.
Pop skillet into oven and bake for 30 minutes.
Allow to cool, then slice.