Grilled Shrimp Salad
- 1/2 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup lime juice or lemon juice
- 1 lb. medium shrimp (31 to 35 count), cleaned, grilled
- 2 medium red peppers, seeded, chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
Pour dressing and lime juice over shrimp in large non-metal bowl; toss to coat. Add all remaining ingredients except lettuce; mix lightly. Cover.Refrigerate 1 hour to marinate. Drain, reserving marinade.Place lettuce on serving plate; top with the shrimp mixture. Drizzle with reserved marinade.
SPECIAL EXTRA Garnish with chopped peeled avocado just before serving. HOW TO GRILL THE SHRIMP Place shrimp on metal or wooden skewers. Grill over medium-high heat for 1-1/2 min. on each side or until shrimp turn pink.
- Tags: Salad
- Chef Maryam Ghargharechi