Grilled zucchini is so easy and quick to make and it is healthy and cooks so fast. Grilled Zucchini is a summertime favorite! Grilling zucchini is easy on the charcoal, or gas grill.
- 3 green zucchini, cut in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- kosher salt, black pepper TT
- 1 tbsp blue cheese for garnish
- 5 gr shallots, minced
- 35 gr extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper TT
- pinch of parsley, rosemary, minced
- lemon juice TT
- 125 gr of tomatoes, peeled, cored and diced
- 15 gr vinegar of your choice
After 15 minutes pat-dry with a paper towel to remove this moisture, along with extra salt. Toss zucchini in vegetable oil and black pepper. And try grilling over high heat for added texture and flavour. When the zucchinis are completely tender this dish is done.
For making sauce combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and allow the flavors to blend together.
Arrange the zucchini on a serving platter then spoon the Vierge sauce over the top. Sprinkle the salt and blue cheese as garnish.