This classic Iceberg Salad is a celebration of rich, colling flavors, and a diversity of textures.
- 1 head Iceberg lettuce, cut half
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 whole red radish, sliced
- 2 eggs, fried
- 2 celery stalks, trimmed and sliced crosswise
- 2 tbsp tomato diced
- 2 tbsp pistachio
- 6 tbsp corn, grilled
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaf for garnish
- 1 garlic
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup raw pistachio
- 1 tsp zest of fresh lemon
- salt, pepper TT
For the dressing, place yogurt in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Bland raw pistachios until pistachios paste. Add olive oil, and fold pistachio paste into yogurt until consistency.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH US IN THE COMMENT SECTION.
Wow, I love to taste this great salad