Mediterranean roasted Eggplant is a super easy vegetarian meal. These veggies come together in minutes and you have a fantastic meal. A blend of eggplant, pomegranate molasses and tomatoes is so full of flavor! The veggies release their own juices which are delicious!
- 1/3 cup of pomegranate molasses
- 1/5 cup olive oil
- 4 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seed
- 2 egg plant, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh mint
- ground black pepper, and salt TT
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 4 big slice of toasted bread
- Dice the eggplants and fry in hot olive oil until colors are on both sides.
- Then, add finely sliced onion and chopped garlic. Cook until tender.
- Add cooked chickpeas and pomegranate molasses.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add chopped tomatoes, bring to a simmer and cook until the eggplants has a soft and silky texture.
- Add chopped mint.
- Pile the eggplant mixture on the toasted bread.
- For a lively and salty tang, crumble over some creamy feta cheese. and pomegranate seed.