A Japanese-inspired meal with nutritious fish, broccoli, and watercress served in a rich garlicky broth.
- 18g pack instant miso soup
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 100g thin-stemmed broccoli, cut into lengths and small florets
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 100g bean sprouts
- 2 big handfuls watercress (about 50-85g)
- 240g pack of 2 skinless salmon fillets
Make up the soup mix in a large pan with 500ml water and bring to the boil with the garlic and vinegar. Add the broccoli and spring onions, cover, and cook for 5 mins.
Stir in the bean sprouts and watercress, top with the salmon and cover again. Cook for 4 mins until the salmon flakes easily. Serve in bowls with a fork and spoon.