An excellent recipe for a unique sausage you and your family will love! Premium pork sausage for the garlic lovers!
- Cut the pork and fat into cubes.
- Mix together the Prague Poder #1, salt, and sugar.
- Add this mixture to the diced meat and fat and mix well. Refrigerate several hours.
- Grind the meat mixture using the medium die.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the meat and mix thoroughly.
- Stuff into large hog casings.
- Hang the sausages in the refrigerator, if possible, or arrange on towel-covered sheet pans so they are not touching each other. Refrigerate 24 hours to dry the sausages before smoking.
- Hot smoke at 160˚F (71˚C) for 1.5 hours, then poach in water at 165˚F (74˚C) until the internal temperature is 152˚F (67˚C).