Classic Santoku Knife. 7-inch
THE BENCHMARK SANTOKU KNIFE WITH AN UNBEATABLE PRICE-TO-QUALITY RATIO.
* Meticulous design and materials to last a lifetime - Handcrafted in 10 different stages for over 50 hours. Crafted with premium materials like the 5Cv15movGerman stainless steel blade, Pakka wood handle, and mosaic pin.
* Razor sharp for effective cutting - Tempered to 56⁰ Rockwell, lasts longer compared to other comparably priced knives on the market. The razor-sharp edge is double beveled for use in either the left or right hand and is sharpened to an optimal 15⁰ angle. Comes with a full bolster and finger guard for extra safety...
* Perfect weight and balance for precise control - Feel more confident with its full tang that is triple riveted to the handle. The Pakka wood handle is contoured for a comfortable fit while being easy to maintain a firm grip.
* Luxurious aesthetics - With a hammered and mirrored blade and woodgrain handle, you’ll find yourself reaching for this knife every time.
* Bonus accessories included -Blade covers, polishing towel and packaged in a high-quality gift box.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
FREE shipping in US & CANADA over US$200
If you have any problems with our products, we will replace them - no questions asked!
Our warranty covers all defects in materials, workmanship or quality when the product is used in a normal, domestic setting, and in accordance with the use and care instructions found in the booklet or the packaging provided with the product.
Vie Belles makes some of the very best performing and most beautifully crafted knives I've ever used. As a professional chef, I would highly recommend the Vie Belles
Chef David Buchanan
Damascus, Japanese, and German steel heated up to 2000° F
Every masterpiece goes through a 100-step process over 42 days
Blades tempered to 63⁰Rockwell -- rock hard steel
LEFT- OR RIGHT-HANDED
Double beveled and sharpened to optimal 15⁰ angle
Made by Experts
Founded by professional chefs with 30+ years of experience, we make the exacting demands of commercial kitchens accessible to serious home chefs with the goal of enhancing their results and enjoyment.
Unlike mass-market brands that want to sell you kitchen gear that needs regular replacement, we focus on delivering the best designs, materials, and overall quality. Our products are built to last.
We deal directly with the top manufacturers and sell directly to consumers, thereby eliminating the layers of markups in a traditional supply chain.