Classic Santoku Knife. 7-inch
THE BENCHMARK SANTOKU KNIFE WITH AN UNBEATABLE PRICE-TO-QUALITY RATIO.
* Meticulous design and materials to last a lifetime - Handcrafted in 10 different stages for over 50 hours. Crafted with premium materials like the 5Cv15movGerman stainless steel blade, Pakka wood handle, and mosaic pin.
* Razor sharp for effective cutting - Tempered to 56⁰ Rockwell, lasts longer compared to other comparably priced knives on the market. The razor-sharp edge is double beveled for use in either the left or right hand and is sharpened to an optimal 15⁰ angle. Comes with a full bolster and finger guard for extra safety...
* Perfect weight and balance for precise control - Feel more confident with its full tang that is triple riveted to the handle. The Pakka wood handle is contoured for a comfortable fit while being easy to maintain a firm grip.
* Luxurious aesthetics - With a hammered and mirrored blade and woodgrain handle, you’ll find yourself reaching for this knife every time.
* Bonus accessories included -Blade covers, polishing towel and packaged in a high-quality gift box.
How long will it take to get my order?
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
What is your return policy?
Any brand new product can be returned for a full refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery.
To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that it was received.
If you have any problems with our products, we will replace them - no questions asked!
Our warranty covers all defects in materials, workmanship or quality when the product is used in a normal, domestic setting, and in accordance with the use and care instructions found in the booklet or the packaging provided with the product.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Best knifes I have in my kitchen. Love how they handle.
Thank you for your kind words - we will continue to deliver excellent quality items!'
Great knife, great feel, great buy.
We appreciate your review!
It would be the sharpest knife (Classic 7"" Santoku)I have ever used. I have had the knife for couple of weeks now and it has proven to be a handy tool. I love the weight of the knife, which is substantial enough to place pressure needed to cut without tiring out the wrists...5 star from world wrap place."
Why thank you! We're incredibly glad you liked it, and hope you continue to keep that blade nice and sharp. If you've got any issues, let us know and we'll do our best to help you out!