Luxury Pro Santoku Knife. 7-inch
Luxury Pro Santoku Knife. 7-inch
EXCLUSIVE KNIVES WITH UNMATCHED, HANDCRAFTED DETAILS TO LAST FOR GENERATIONS.
* Meticulous design and materials to last a lifetime - Individually made in small batches, each knife goes through 100 different stages over 42 days. Forged with 67 layers of pure Japanese VG 10 Damascus steel, with a rare Cocobolo wood handle, widened brass bolster, and mosaic pin.
* Razor sharp for effective cutting - Professionals and experienced home cooks demand knives with a high hardness on the HRC scale. Our chef’s knife blade is tempered to 63⁰Rockwell -- rock hard steel which lasts longer compared to other comparably priced knives on the market. The razor-sharp edge is double beveled for use in either the left or right hand and is sharpened to an optimal 15⁰ angle. Safety is also a priority, with a full bolster and finger guard.
* Perfect weight and balance for precise control - With full tang for overall strength that is triple riveted to the handle, you get a solid feeling of confidence and control. The Cocobolo wood handle is contoured for a comfortable fit and a sleek appearance while being easy to maintain a firm grip.
* Beautifully crafted - It's beautiful aesthetic, with a spiral sandwich pattern and mirrored blade and attractive woodgrain handle and brass bolster enhances your overall cooking experience. You’ll find yourself reaching for this knife as often as possible.
* Bonus accessories included -We include a free blade cover and polishing towel, and the knife comes packaged in an attractive, high-quality gift box.
Blades crafted in the hands of true masters, Vie Belle knives are skillfully forged to serve you for generations to come.
I am quite specific about what type of knife I use. I looked at the blade, the handle, the sharpness, the length of the tang ext. When I saw this knife with the Cocobolo handle and full length tang I knew I had to buy it. Its price puts it in the luxury class for professional knives - I've checked and there aren't better ones out there. I just love the feel of good quality wood when I am using a knife. The blade is thin and sharp. The shape of the knife is modeled after the traditional Japanese santoku knives. I really enjoy cutting anything with this knife. The only problem with these types of knives is that they require extra care when using and washing them. Its not the type of knife you put in a dishwasher. Doing this will ruin the handle(the oils the wood has get washed off and it become coarse) and dulls the blade. HAND WASH ONLY. I do this with all my knives anyways so it wasn't any extra effort. Would really recommend this to any knives enthusiast that is looking for a new main knife for their kitchen.
This is exactly what we like to hear! As always, we deliver only the best!
This Santoku is something else. It has a razor sharp edge that I've been using for a while now, and it hasn't gone rusty or blunt like my other blades. Just in case, I've ordered the knife sharpener. You guys mention that it saves you time - it does. It really does. Now I can actually enjoy cooking without the urgency of orders coming through - thank you so much!
We appreciate your support, thank you so much for the review!'
I will definitely be purchasing additional knives from this company. The quality and customer service was excellent. I purchased a santoku knife for a gift and they arrived in time and were even expedited by them at no request from me. Great purchase experience!
We are so grateful for your feedback! Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems.