Pro Santoku Knife. 7-inch
Pro Santoku Knife. 7-inch
THE SWEET SPOT OF SANTOKU KNIVES.
Flagship features, at a fraction of our Luxury Pro knife collection’s price.
* Meticulous design and materials to last a lifetime - Handcrafted through 100 different stages, over 42 days. Blade forged with 67 layers of pure Japanese VG 10 Damascus steel, Olive wood handle, and mosaic pin.
* Razor sharp for effective cutting - Tempered to 63⁰ Rockwell which lasts longer compared to similar knives in its class. The razor-sharp edge is double beveled for either left- or right-hand use and is sharpened to an optimal 15⁰ angle. A full bolster and finger guard provide extra safety.
* Perfect weight and balance for precise control - A full tang that is triple riveted to the handle gives a solid feeling and confidence. The Olive wood handle is contoured for a sleek appearance while being easy to maintain a firm grip.
* Beautifully crafted - Striking aesthetics, with a spiral sandwich pattern, mirrored blade, and attractive woodgrain handle. You’ll find yourself reaching for this knife every time.
* Bonus accessories included -Free blade cover and polishing towel, and packaged in a high-quality gift box.
Please note: This product is hand-made with natural wood and will have slight variations in its appearance.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
FREE shipping in CANADA over CA$325
If you have any problems with our products, we will replace them - no questions asked!
Our warranty covers all defects in materials, workmanship or quality when the product is used in a normal, domestic setting, and in accordance with the use and care instructions found in the booklet or the packaging provided with the product.
Vie Belles makes some of the very best performing and most beautifully crafted knives I've ever used. As a professional chef, I would highly recommend the Vie Belles
Chef David Buchanan
Damascus, Japanese, and German steel heated up to 2000° F
Every masterpiece goes through a 100-step process over 42 days
Blades tempered to 63⁰Rockwell -- rock hard steel
LEFT- OR RIGHT-HANDED
Double beveled and sharpened to optimal 15⁰ angle
Everything You Need to Know Before You Buy
How long will this knife will stay sharp?
It really depends on how often you use the knife, and what items you’re cutting. When tested in the rigors of a professional kitchen, the Vie Belles knife outperformed brands that cost 30-50% more.
Does this knife require special care?
Vie Belles high-end knives are extremely easy to care for. Avoid the dishwasher, wash and dry after use, and you’ll never have an issue with your knife.
How can be your knife be as good as other high-end knives if it cost so much less?
Most knives cost so much because of traditional retail markups and other fees. You’d be shocked to know how little many well-known “premium” knives actually cost to make. By partnering closely with our factories and selling directly to you online, we’re able to offer an incredible knife at wholesale pricing with absolutely zero markups. Better materials, lower price.
How does your life time warranty and trial work?
We’re 100% confident you’ll love your Vie Belles knife. Confident enough to give you a 30-day in-home trial. If for any reason you’re not satisfied, just send it back for a full refund.
Awesome. I've been using it for 8 months now and I've got it sharpened twice, still fits and feels like it's brand new. Easy to clean and doesn't stick to any food at all! Super!
Thank you - we sincerely hope that you continue to use your products for generations to come; if you have any problems, just let us know and we'll do our best to help you out!'
Great knife, razor sharp out of the box. I own a few slightly pricier knives and this cuts as well as any of them, the thin blade makes it much better at cutting vegetables than a thicker German style knife. Only drawback I've found is that it is a little on the light side for my liking, but can't fault the blade at all. I can't speak for how well it holds an edge long term as I've only bought this recently but two weeks in (daily use) and I've had no trouble whatsoever.
Thank you! If you have any problems, feel free to contact us!
If you intend to keep this knife for a long time, I'd suggest sharpening it and being VERY CAREFUL - when they say this Santoku is razor sharp, they mean it.
This is exactly what we like to hear! As always, we deliver only the best!