Pro Santoku Knife. 7-inch
THE SWEET SPOT OF SANTOKU KNIVES.
Flagship features, at a fraction of our Luxury Pro knife collection’s price.
* Meticulous design and materials to last a lifetime - Handcrafted through 100 different stages, over 42 days. Blade forged with 67 layers of pure Japanese VG 10 Damascus steel, Olive wood handle, and mosaic pin.
* Razor sharp for effective cutting - Tempered to 63⁰ Rockwell which lasts longer compared to similar knives in its class. The razor-sharp edge is double beveled for either left- or right-hand use and is sharpened to an optimal 15⁰ angle. A full bolster and finger guard provide extra safety.
* Perfect weight and balance for precise control - A full tang that is triple riveted to the handle gives a solid feeling and confidence. The Olive wood handle is contoured for a sleek appearance while being easy to maintain a firm grip.
* Beautifully crafted - Striking aesthetics, with a spiral sandwich pattern, mirrored blade, and attractive woodgrain handle. You’ll find yourself reaching for this knife every time.
* Bonus accessories included -Free blade cover and polishing towel, and packaged in a high-quality gift box.
Please note: This product is hand-made with natural wood and will have slight variations in its appearance.
How long will it take to get my order?
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
What is your return policy?
Any brand new product can be returned for a full refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery.
To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that it was received.
If you have any problems with our products, we will replace them - no questions asked!
Our warranty covers all defects in materials, workmanship or quality when the product is used in a normal, domestic setting, and in accordance with the use and care instructions found in the booklet or the packaging provided with the product.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Awesome. I've been using it for 8 months now and I've got it sharpened twice, still fits and feels like it's brand new. Easy to clean and doesn't stick to any food at all! Super!
Thank you - we sincerely hope that you continue to use your products for generations to come; if you have any problems, just let us know and we'll do our best to help you out!'
Great knife, razor sharp out of the box. I own a few slightly pricier knives and this cuts as well as any of them, the thin blade makes it much better at cutting vegetables than a thicker German style knife. Only drawback I've found is that it is a little on the light side for my liking, but can't fault the blade at all. I can't speak for how well it holds an edge long term as I've only bought this recently but two weeks in (daily use) and I've had no trouble whatsoever.
Thank you! If you have any problems, feel free to contact us!
If you intend to keep this knife for a long time, I'd suggest sharpening it and being VERY CAREFUL - when they say this Santoku is razor sharp, they mean it.
This is exactly what we like to hear! As always, we deliver only the best!