Pro Santoku Knife. 7-inch
Knives with perfect sharpness, precise cutting, and long durability.
Here's what you get:
* Meticulous design and materials to last a lifetime - Our knives are handcrafted and each goes through 100 different stages over 42 days. Forged with 67 layers of pure Japanese VG 10 Damascus steel blade, Olive wood handle, and mosaic pin combines to create a truly superior product designed to last.
* Razor sharp for effective cutting - Professionals and experienced home cooks demand knives with a high hardness on the HRC scale. Our chef’s knife blade is tempered to 63⁰Rockwell -- rock hard steel which lasts longer compared to other comparably priced knives on the market. The razor-sharp edge is double beveled for use in either the left or right hand and is sharpened to an optimal 15⁰ angle. Safety is also a priority, with a full bolster and finger guard.
* Perfect weight and balance for precise control - With full tang for overall strength that is triple riveted to the handle, you get a solid feeling of confidence and control. The Olive wood handle is contoured for a comfortable fit and a sleek appearance while being easy to maintain a firm grip.
* Beautifully crafted - It's beautiful aesthetic, with a spiral sandwich pattern and mirrored blade and attractive woodgrain handle, enhances your overall cooking experience. You’ll find yourself reaching for this knife as often as possible.
* Bonus accessories included -We include a free blade cover and polishing towel, and the knife comes packaged in an attractive, high-quality gift box.
Blades crafted in the hands of true masters, Vie Belle knives are skillfully forged to serve you for generations to come.
How long will it take to get my order?
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
What is your return policy?
Any brand new product can be returned for a full refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery.
To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that it was received.
If you have any problems with our products, we will replace them - no questions asked!
Our warranty covers all defects in materials, workmanship or quality when the product is used in a normal, domestic setting, and in accordance with the use and care instructions found in the booklet or the packaging provided with the product.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Awesome. I've been using it for 8 months now and I've got it sharpened twice, still fits and feels like it's brand new. Easy to clean and doesn't stick to any food at all! Super!
Thank you - we sincerely hope that you continue to use your products for generations to come; if you have any problems, just let us know and we'll do our best to help you out!'
Great knife, razor sharp out of the box. I own a few slightly pricier knives and this cuts as well as any of them, the thin blade makes it much better at cutting vegetables than a thicker German style knife. Only drawback I've found is that it is a little on the light side for my liking, but can't fault the blade at all. I can't speak for how well it holds an edge long term as I've only bought this recently but two weeks in (daily use) and I've had no trouble whatsoever.
Thank you! If you have any problems, feel free to contact us!
If you intend to keep this knife for a long time, I'd suggest sharpening it and being VERY CAREFUL - when they say this Santoku is razor sharp, they mean it.
This is exactly what we like to hear! As always, we deliver only the best!