Nutty Caramel & Choc Sundaes
Reach into your store cupboard and freezer to create this sumptuous ice cream medley with salted peanuts, biscuits, and caramel.
- 100g dark chocolate, broken into chunks
- 200ml milk
- 300g/11oz caramel (we used Carnation)
- 85g crunchy peanut butter
- 4 crunchy biscuits, crumbled into chunks (we used Fox's butter crinkle crunch biscuits)
- 50g salted roasted peanuts, chopped
- 6 big scoops vanilla ice cream
- 6 big scoops chocolate ice cream
Put the chocolate and 100 ml milk in a small pan, and put the caramel, peanut butter and 100 ml milk in another pan. Gently melt both, stirring until saucy. Set aside to cool.
Give the sauces a good stir to loosen, then layer the 2 sauces, biscuit bits, peanuts and ice cream in 6 sundae glasses or bowls, and eat straight away.
- Tags: Entertain
- Chef Maryam Ghargharechi