Cuchillo Pro Santoku de lujo. 7 pulgadas
¿Por qué Vie Belles Luxury Pro Knives?
* Incluye una cubierta de cuchilla de cuchillo GRATIS y una toalla de pulido
* Borde de doble bisel afilado a mano lo hace adecuado tanto para la izquierda como para las personas diestras
* Patrón decorativo de la hoja proporciona un rendimiento de corte resistente a los palos
* Los refuerzos de latón ampliados guían a los usuarios a la empuñadura correcta
* La construcción completa del tang proporciona una resistencia óptima, equilibrio y control de corte
* Refuerzo completo y protección de los dedos
* Forjado con 67 capas de acero japonés puro VG 10 Damasco
* Mango de madera COCOBOLO con un pasador de mosaico
* Templado a 62- 63⁰ Rockwell
Tenga en cuenta: Como todos nuestros productos están hechos de madera natural, es posible que el color de su producto no coincida exactamente con nuestras imágenes.
How long will it take to get my order?
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
What is your return policy?
Any brand new product can be returned for a full refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery.
To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that it was received.
If you have any problems with our products, we will replace them - no questions asked!
Our warranty covers all defects in materials, workmanship or quality when the product is used in a normal, domestic setting, and in accordance with the use and care instructions found in the booklet or the packaging provided with the product.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I am quite specific about what type of knife I use. I looked at the blade, the handle, the sharpness, the length of the tang ext. When I saw this knife with the Cocobolo handle and full length tang I knew I had to buy it. Its price puts it in the luxury class for professional knives - I've checked and there aren't better ones out there. I just love the feel of good quality wood when I am using a knife. The blade is thin and sharp. The shape of the knife is modeled after the traditional Japanese santoku knives. I really enjoy cutting anything with this knife. The only problem with these types of knives is that they require extra care when using and washing them. Its not the type of knife you put in a dishwasher. Doing this will ruin the handle(the oils the wood has get washed off and it become coarse) and dulls the blade. HAND WASH ONLY. I do this with all my knives anyways so it wasn't any extra effort. Would really recommend this to any knives enthusiast that is looking for a new main knife for their kitchen.
This is exactly what we like to hear! As always, we deliver only the best!