Ceramic Soup Pot with Lid. 9.5-inch (24 cm) - 4L
GREEN, LONG-LASTING COATINGS FROM GERMANY. DURABLE AND DISHWASHER SAFE.
* Superior durability - Our cookware uses the latest GREBLON® ceramic from Germany with 3x the amount of non-stick coating compared to our rivals. Under normal conditions, our 3-layer coating will last for a minimum of 5 years.
* 100% safe - Completely free of PFOA, PFOS, and PTFE. That means healthy, chemical-free meals, every time.
* Light but durable - Easier to pick up and use for everyone, our pan is 60% lighter than cast iron and 40% lighter than stainless steel. You can cook with metal utensils, scrub it with steel wool and use your dishwasher to clean.
* Heat resistant - Our cookware goes from stove to oven and is safe to use on gas, electric, and ceramic cooktops (can be used on induction cooktops with an adapter disc). Cooking at high temperatures is not a problem - our cookware will maintain its shape and durability.
* 9-inches (24 cm) inside diameter with a capacity of 4L
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
FREE shipping in US & CANADA over US$200
If you have any problems with our products, we will replace them - no questions asked!
Our warranty covers all defects in materials, workmanship or quality when the product is used in a normal, domestic setting, and in accordance with the use and care instructions found in the booklet or the packaging provided with the product.
With this pot I can boil, crisp, bake, braise, roast, steam, strain, pour, serve, and store in my cooking classes. Now you get the point!
Chef Maryam Ghargharechi
Made by Experts
Founded by professional chefs with 30+ years of experience, we make the exacting demands of commercial kitchens accessible to serious home chefs with the goal of enhancing their results and enjoyment.
Unlike mass-market brands that want to sell you kitchen gear that needs regular replacement, we focus on delivering the best designs, materials, and overall quality. Our products are built to last.
We deal directly with the top manufacturers and sell directly to consumers, thereby eliminating the layers of markups in a traditional supply chain.