Luxury Pro Chef's Knife. 8-inch
EXCLUSIVE KNIVES WITH UNMATCHED, HANDCRAFTED DETAILS TO LAST FOR GENERATIONS.
* Meticulous design and materials to last a lifetime - Individually made in small batches, each knife goes through 100 different stages over 42 days. Forged with 67 layers of pure Japanese VG 10 Damascus steel, with a rare Cocobolo wood handle, widened brass bolster, and mosaic pin.
* Razor sharp for effective cutting - Professionals and experienced home cooks demand knives with a high hardness on the HRC scale. Our chef’s knife blade is tempered to 63⁰Rockwell -- rock hard steel which lasts longer compared to other comparably priced knives on the market. The razor-sharp edge is double beveled for use in either the left or right hand and is sharpened to an optimal 15⁰ angle. Safety is also a priority, with a full bolster and finger guard.
* Perfect weight and balance for precise control - With full tang for overall strength that is triple riveted to the handle, you get a solid feeling of confidence and control. The Cocobolo wood handle is contoured for a comfortable fit and a sleek appearance while being easy to maintain a firm grip.
* Beautifully crafted - It's beautiful aesthetic, with a spiral sandwich pattern and mirrored blade and attractive woodgrain handle and brass bolster enhances your overall cooking experience. You’ll find yourself reaching for this knife as often as possible.
* Bonus accessories included -We include a free blade cover and polishing towel, and the knife comes packaged in an attractive, high-quality gift box.
Blades crafted in the hands of true masters, Vie Belle knives are skillfully forged to serve you for generations to come.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
FREE shipping in US & CANADA over US$200
If you have any problems with our products, we will replace them - no questions asked!
Our warranty covers all defects in materials, workmanship or quality when the product is used in a normal, domestic setting, and in accordance with the use and care instructions found in the booklet or the packaging provided with the product.
Vie Belles makes some of the very best performing and most beautifully crafted knives I've ever used. As a professional chef, I would highly recommend the Vie Belles
Chef David Buchanan
Damascus, Japanese, and German steel heated up to 2000° F
Every masterpiece goes through a 100-step process over 42 days
Blades tempered to 63⁰Rockwell -- rock hard steel
LEFT- OR RIGHT-HANDED
Double beveled and sharpened to optimal 15⁰ angle
Made by Experts
Founded by professional chefs with 30+ years of experience, we make the exacting demands of commercial kitchens accessible to serious home chefs with the goal of enhancing their results and enjoyment.
Unlike mass-market brands that want to sell you kitchen gear that needs regular replacement, we focus on delivering the best designs, materials, and overall quality. Our products are built to last.
We deal directly with the top manufacturers and sell directly to consumers, thereby eliminating the layers of markups in a traditional supply chain.